Friday, July 31, 2009

The Blogging Capital of India: Bangalore


Call it “The Garden City” or “The IT City” or now “The Blogger’s City”. Yes, Bangalore is now the blogging capital of India. The latest TCS Generation Web 2.0 trends survey reveals that there are more number of bloggers especially students in Bangalore than in any other city in India. 66% of students in Bangalore blog and I’m proud that I’m one among the many student bloggers of Bangalore. Namma Bengaluru is known for it’s advancement in technology and the new title – The Blogging Capital, comes as no surprise. Blogging is every student’s favourite these days. I personally love blogging because I consider this a platform to express my thoughts and improve upon my writing skills. I find no reason why I shouldn’t blog.

Way to go Bangalore Bloggers!!

6 comments:

Indian Pundit said...

Loved your blog.
Amazing tagline.
We are all PROUD TO BE INDIANS.

Cheers and do visit my blog.

Anonymous said...

hey i certainly support the comment where u say that it improves ur writing skills but frankly speaking i honestly feel that blogging is 2 big of a platform n a more informal way of going abt sharing opinions.....but looking at the flip side,it portrays certain element of potential in a very substantial manner so.........way 2 go shruti,media n its subordinates is in ur BLOOD

Shruthi said...

@Indian Pundit
thnk u!! I ll surely visit ur blog and keep coming back to my blog!!

@Karthik
I agree with everythng that u say!!
n thnx for those encouraging words!!:-)

Madman said...

hmmm blogging is certainly my favorite too, its the way we could heard to people miles away

AFAQ said...

keep blogging... :)

Shruthi said...

Sure...keep cumin back!!
Cheers!!:)