Friday, December 23, 2011

*My Birthday Wish List*

My birthday is on the 27th of this month. yeeaaahhh I'm excited!! :D

So I was making a little 'to do' list and it flashed to me that I should make a wish list too :) so I did it and I'm asking the universe to grant me everything I ask for! :D smart eh!
the list is quite small, you can plan on gifting me anything listed below :P
1) a pure white kurta to wear on my birthday.
2) a blue apatite crystal to aid me in my meditation and to help me in my first astral travel :P - this is how the crystal looks like: isn't it beautiful?
3) a pendant with a flower of life symbol on it...something like this:
4) and I want a simple cotton hand bag with a cute elephant picture on it :)

5) and perhaps a pack of tarot cards with a guideline on how to use it :)
If you are planning to gift me something else...I'd love it. I loooove surprises!! :D If you want to know which is my favourite colour right now, it's indigo blue :D
but honestly, what counts at the end of the day is your love and blessings!! :)
I guess I'd be going to pyramid valley on my birthday to spend a day in peace, to rediscover the silence within me!! wooo I'm so exciiiiited!! :D :)
Merry Christmas dear readers!! :)

No comments: