Wednesday, December 4, 2013

to share is to love ♡

Finally i get to post something here. After so many attempts at trying to write while i travel, I've made time to write. I'm at work so this is just a li'l thing I wanted to share.

  to love is to live.

☆  this picture below reminded me of an old wishlist I had drawn up as a kid. I had a blue bicycle and gave it away to my cousin when i came to high school. But then I wanted a green bicycle so bad that I cried at home and wrote my first wishlist.
I WANT A GREEN CYCLE!

I'm not sure if i find it a bit shameful but I try to avoid looking at that book on my desk! What memories can do is force you to stop your daze at work and actually blog! it's nothing much but I had to share it.
After all, to share is to love. . .


3 comments:

Unknown said...

When the 'I' wishes,you are aware,its empathy and connect all the way-When you wish the ego is at play,the wants are never ending--

Shruthi said...

sometimes. i wonder if ego is a good thing. a li'l bit of it. in a positive sense. and sometimes. when i listen to great masters speak. i know the ego is of no good. sigh!

Unknown said...

Man is what he thinks- When the ego becomes your persona,(as is now rampant)even positivity looses its sheen-Spontaneity is triggered by intuition,this just does not allow,words and deeds of great masters,to be restrictive,or selective-Here you have a situation,where,that what we call the ego,is in essence just a catalyst,for abundance and cheer to spread-