Thursday, July 7, 2011

*confession, advice, relationships, prince, frogs, and cosmos!!*

^ so much for randomness!!
By now you must have all known me and also judged me. It's not hard to guess that I'm the last person to consult in matters of any kind of relationships. But I decided to write about it after having observed a lot of people I know. Stories and rumours reach me no matter how far I try to keep myself from the society.
I am not a relationships kind of a person because I guess I'm not very attached to the world. I understand I have a responsibility towards my parents. That's one relationship I don't want to get rid of. But I honestly don't mind leaving all of this and joining an ashram (which I eventually will). Though I got all excited and tried my hand in a (VERY) short-lived relationship, the lovey-dovey start had a horrendous end. well, not really. It was all quite smooth for me at least. I can't believe I'm being so open about it considering the possibility of my parents and relatives checking my blog. I guess I'm revealing it because nothing really cooked in my "relationship" :D I hardly speak about it but what I learnt after those 2-3 weeks is that I'm not the person who can actually be all mushy. I could clearly see that I was trying too hard. Yours truly thought she is doing her Under Graduation and hence is all grown up but she was wrong and how!! phew!! -- stop judging her okay? she's still all innocent and lovely!! Aaand very matured which you know, right? :)
What I see in most of the teenage relationships around me is that they all try too hard. I have heard people tell me directly that they are in a relationship because they want to "experience" it all. There are virtual relationships, long-distance relationships and what not!! :D I find some of them disgusting. okay, not them but what they do. They so desperately want to get into it. Oh Mooji said something really funny about this. He said: "If you are desperate looking for a prince, you'll end up kissing a lot of frogs." lol. seriously!! you need to have patience. Not every soul-mate can become your life long partner.
In a larger perspective, all life is connected. And we are related not only to one another but to the cosmos. So, don't bang your head if you don't have a partner. It's exactly what was planned for you. It's in your own highest good.

No comments: