Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Dear One!

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance"
- Oscar Wilde
I absolutely love the way things are going for me right now. I attend one of the best colleges in the country. I have taken up the course I like. I get to learn so many new things every day. My daily routine which was boring and tedious, now seems full of life. I leave my house at 7-7.30. I travel by bus. I change 3 buses and walk a bit to get to college. So, that way at least I exercise. I go to college and shoot videos, record in the studio, learn technical stuff, write scripts, enjoy my literature and psychology classes, have discussions with my friends, read books. Can it get any better? :)
If there's no work in the evening, I come back home at around 6.30. I have my cup of tea. I talk to my parents and start working on my presentations for the next day. I listen to music. I sit down and relax and get into meditation mode with soothing music in the background. Yes, more work would mean late nights and early mornings. But I'm not complaining for this is all I wanted. Everything seems to be just perfect. I actually feel like a professional working so much :D
To be honest, my schedule has more or less been the same since last year. But I have never said that I like what I do. I always kept whining about all my assignments and travel and just about everything. Now, I know something has changed. I know not what. Is it just the fact that I believe that I enjoy doing what I do? I don't know. At the end of the day, we are what we choose to be. I'm absolutely grateful for everything God (or call it some sort of Divine energy) has given me and is giving me without a single pause. I'm grateful to all the people that God has sent me for help, guidance and assistance. I'm truly happy the way I am. I am my dearest!! I know I'm here to spread Love and Light. I know I'm here to bloom. We all are!! =) 

No comments: