Monday, August 29, 2011

The week that was…

As entire India was either “protesting” or “celebrating” in support of Anna Hazare, I was doing some pretty useful stuff.

1. Though all I did was help myself, I assume I can be of help to others in the future. I knew I had people waiting to help me. But I had never made up my mind to consciously receive the help universe wanted to offer me. Finally, I attended a Pranic healing workshop. Guess what, I’m a certified healer now. Yaaay!! :D In Pranic healing, we tap into the abundant energy/prana and heal the one in need. I was amazed to see how we could play with energy. Something intriguing happened to me during the two days of the workshop. While tapping into the Divine energy -- I felt like I belonged there. We all are God’s children, right? When I meditated there, I truly felt that I was God’s child. I could see that I was a beautiful little glowing light.

Every feeling and every thought of mine is very sacred according to me. And I believe it won’t remain sacred if I share everything. But it was a little different last weekend. I wanted to share a thing or two with my instructor. That I did. I hardly share anything willingly. If it’s a new person, it’ll take longer for me to even talk informally. My instructor had a positive aura about her. I always wanted to be as disciplined and as ethical as her. But somewhere it might have died down. I have no idea how to express this. I have no chord connected to her, but then I think…may be the Universe will hear me better when I shout out in this manner. All I can say is that I could see she was blessed. I could feel I was blessed. I’m sure you are blessed. If you don’t already know, now is the time! Say a prayer and utter aloud that you are blessed. I promise you’ll feel better no matter how good or bad your day was.

2. Who’s the greatest cricketer on Earth or Mars?

WoOo!! I made a Radio Documentary on the greatest cricketer on Earth and Mars. He was an excellent all rounder – a match winner – a true LEGEND! Sir Garfield Sobers. J The King of Cricket as he is known. Sir Gary has inspired me so so much. What I like about him the best is of course his free spirited nature. His hard work, his commitment and his discipline are inspiring. He was a true gentleman of the game. There seems to be so much to learn from him. 9000 runs at an average of 58, 265 wickets at an average of 33, and 121 catches – sometimes statistics don’t do justice to the talent, but here his numbers speak for themselves. No doubt, he’s a ‘Knight to Remember’.

PS: I’m not Anna Hazare.

No comments: