Sunday, February 12, 2012

the feeling I feel

mostly confused

scared

sick

healed

secure

energized

weakened

lost

happy

blissful

loved

^ all at once.

...like the warmth of winter's sun; like the freshness of morning wind; like the quietness of deep blue sea; like the vastness of the sky; like a rainbow's cozy hug; like a magical snowfall never seen; like a bright star that always cared; like a huge tree that always loved; like the light that forever shines; like the wind that delights; like the kiss of rain; like a whisper in a dream; like a film too real; like bliss that never was; like a touch so pure; like a path newly discovered; like eternal silence...


perhaps there is someone [whom I have known from the beginning of time] out there somewhere feeling the same feeling as I.


Moving with the clouds my dreams say ‘hello’

For my eyes catch the stars that *glow*

One day I’ll just let it all go

– the dreams that show

And hold onto the stars I know...


[random thoughts randomly expressed]

No comments: