Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Things I do during exams

Dream!

Plan my future

Sleep

Listen to music non-stop

Check status updates on facebook

Count the number of ‘likes’ on my dp [just in case fb got it wrong]

Read old messages sent by a friend

Check fb inbox for no particular reason

Ponder over issues that don’t exist

Wonder if the world is as lovely as I think it is

Expect surprises

Read cards that friends sent ages ago

Random browsing which takes me places

Google search famous quotes

Watch the Spirit Science series again

Refurnish the to-read book list

Memorize the Fibonacci sequence

Wish I was good at numbers

Count the number of teeth that still remain

Buy a new pen for each exam [btw, I bought this scented pen yesterday - it doesn’t write]

Wish I had done some extra reading before [when I haven’t even touched the required reading portion]

And now, blog!

Anything but studies K

And finally, Forgive myself!! :)

No comments: