Sunday, June 3, 2012

Almost full moon

I feel so blissful. I was gazing at the moon for hours together. Why not a quick blog update i thought and rushed down from my terrace to tell you how wonderful I'm feeling right now. Full moon's a day away and the moon looks absolutely divine. It is that night when the moon isn't quite a perfect circle; when it's not unblemished white; when it's not trying to win hearts; when it's in complete harmony with everything around; when it's not flawless and yet content with what it is. It's one such night when I can actually connect to nature. The orange-ish clouds were moving with such grace...how do I explain. For the first time, I was looking at the moon with a sense of tranquility and little excitement. I used to usually get bewildered by the full moon on a starry night. But now, I feel calm and blessed to be able to admire such beauty. It's just the way it ought to be. I shall head back to the terrace. It's almost full moon, do catch a glimpse.
When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the creator.
Mahatma Gandhi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting. i was just looking at the moon not more than ten minutes ago. and my thoughts were along similar lines.

and yes, it does look divine tonight. it made me stop and stare for a few minutes. i wished i had my camera with me.

Anonymous said...

i'd wondered why i paused for a moment, when i looked at it tonight. now i know. . :)

Shruthi said...

:-) :-)