Sunday, October 20, 2013

bygone indignation. . .

I was scanning through some old papers and came across an answer sheet which had all the indignation that defined my existence...

I'm not sure if I have taken the idea from elsewhere but this is what I had written. I was talking of how a cry of woman forms the foundation of faith.
And I have said, we needed a Mary to tell us that what happened to Jesus was true; we needed Buddha's wife to be ordained to keep his faith transparent; we needed Lakshmi to validate the story of Vishnu. This is true of all worlds.

Even if it's not all that profound, phew! what guts I had :D

I probably don't even dare to think that way now. What has become of me I wonder! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Indignation,intensity give way to spontaneity,from which springs truth-One experiences such moments,but are again lulled into unawareness--

Shruthi said...

ah! so true! what about perseverance one would ask...but that defeats the whole purpose...

Unknown said...

The feminine is all that we express,in thought and spirit-Creativity,in all its hues and shades is only because of an incessant flow of energy,which is grace,and feminine-