Sunday, June 23, 2013

reality matters...

In my quest to truth and life, I have had partial glimpses of quantum physics once in a while.
'Reality' and 'matter' are two words that pop up all the time.
Does matter exist at all? Is it all in your mind? So, does the mind exist? Who is the real seer? Can the observer be observed?
Something tells me [call it belief or conditioning] that the world is real. That reality exists. And yes, there's something that controls reality. Quantum physics believes that we are all responsible for our own reality. But I think we need to take it a step backward.
Dwaita school of philosophy believes that the Lord of Prana abides within each of us and that Lord Hari abides the Lord of Prana. So you get the 3 layer reality here.
The philosophy also states that each of us is unique, so you get where choice and free will came from. But there's also collective consciousness that plays a huge role in the world. Lord Vishnu holds us all together because he's the Ultimate observer and the One who shapes our reality.
I always thought there was a conflict. There isn't.
It all fits in better than I imagined.

[a revelation!
until, of course, I find the next one... :)
and of course, there's a lot lot more to it than what i just dotted down]

No comments: