Friday, January 13, 2012

Dream big. It’s Your Life.

^ Clichéd much?

Every single day of my life I want to wake up to experience a different reality. I want my life to be as colourful as it can get. Here are a few 'career options' that came to my mind while planning to study for my exams!!

So, I want to be a...

  • Gardener
  • Philosopher
  • Spiritual healer
  • Photographer
  • Coffee-tea server
  • Shepherd
  • Star gazer
  • Astrophysicist
  • Writer
  • Quantum physicist
  • Mathematician
  • Time traveler
  • English Literature professor
  • Singer
  • Archeologist
  • Deep sea diver
  • Historian
  • Translator [I have always wanted to be one for Rafa :P]
  • Orator
  • Sports Journalist
  • Travel Journalist
  • Spider man
  • Watchman

6 comments:

Unknown said...

travel journalist suits u...

Shruthi said...

I believe that everything listed suits me!! :P

Pramod N M said...

i was searching for a Reporter in that List, But the travel journalist will compensate for it i guess Miss Charya :)
But nice alternate Career options to consider u see ;)

Shruthi said...

haha!! actually, what I meant was...everyday I want to wake up being one of the options listed. I don't want to lead a monotonous life. because both of you think that travel journalism is my kinda thing...i should consider it seriously!! :)

Pramod N M said...

sure Go ahead :)
n btw if u become a Travel journalist u can mingle with people and may be even do all the jobs u have listed at least for a day, when u visit different places n eXplore them :D

Shruthi said...

ah! sounds good to me!! :)