Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let it flow

"With the opening of the New Year,

all the closed portals of limitations will be thrown open

and I shall move through them to vaster fields,

where my worthwhile dreams of life will be fulfilled."

Paramahansa Yogananda

I’m experiencing such wonderful love from everywhere around me that I’m smiling away to glory! I hope you are all smiling too. What is the worth of a diamond if it doesn’t smile. Eeeee :D

Radiate that sacred pure golden Love in you…it’ll only add to your riches!!

There seems to be some sort of struggle that people are going through this year. People are narrating bizarre dreams and experiences all over the world. They say they can feel a shift taking place. These could be challenging times. If you are one among them, don’t forget to see the beauty in it. Let Life Flow. Remember that pain is an opportunity for spiritual growth. Let go of all the worries and simply experience what is! Meditation is one way to feel that love in and around you. Spend some time and meditate with this beautiful soul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0RcO73tH6Y&feature=share

Knowledge liberates as much as it heals. I have shared some of my favourite videos which you might want to check out if you haven’t already. The videos are about conspiracy theories, Sacred Geometry, 2012, Aliens, UFOs, crop circles, fractals, Nassim Haramein, Jacque Fresco, David Wilcock, Terence McKenna, Graham Hancock, David Icke. That's as juicy as it can get for now. I shall keep updating it from time to time. After having watched all of it, I'm sure you'll be left hungry for more.

much Love

No comments: