Sunday, June 5, 2011

Constant changes...

Hola!! I have been a very busy girl off late. Well, I decide to blog on the last day of my two month holidays...
I indeed have a lot to share. I have had the privilege of meeting the right people at the right time. oh Where do I start? A long list of people have inspired my Being! I'm in love with myself, my true inner-self. I love my soul. I have realised that I'm truly a darling - self obsessed you may think. But no, each one of you are darlings!! I found out that I'm a glowing diamond soul. I'm not me. I am. I now recognize my true nature - LOVE. The eternal love!!
It was on a random day that i decided to google search random stuff. Yes, I came across some horrifying, disturbing pages. But there was one thing that interested me - Bhajans on Lord Krishna. I had heard them many times before - I thought they were good. But this time I FELT the true essence of it - the lovely fragrance of being divine. I listened to bhajans for hours and didn't stop there. Internet is probably the best thing that has ever happened. I searched for spiritual talks. Came across Buddhism (which had always interested me), Taoism, all sorts of spiritual Gurus offering help, all sorts of healers offering tips. I felt unconditional love. I totally believe that right things happen at the right time. I'm totally enjoying the ever-lasting experience of the divine. If you are thinking that all this is crap and there's no such thing like 'I'm Light and Love' -- well, I used to think the same. And guess what i did next?! I stopped THINKING!! :D I realized the power of NOW. Enjoy every moment when you are in this body [this meat suit :P] because every experience is unique and will never come back - I'm trying it as well.

Over the years, I have changed the appearance of my blog way too many times. From gray colour to white to blue to teal to brown; I have changed the theme, background, font, title - all because I believed my blog reflects my personality. Now when I look at my old posts I often say to myself - Was I thaaat lame? haha...I mean seriously!! It feels weird. Now I have changed the colour to green. Because that's the colour I currently love apart from indigo, teal, brown, blue (and all the other colours). When i change the theme of my blog, I change everything including the clock, the title to the clock :P, the 'indiblogger' badge colour and theme...so it's quite draining!!
This is one of the most unplanned and badly structured posts of mine. Anyway, see you all soon.
Lots of Love, Light and Peace to you all.
Namaste =)

No comments: