Thursday, June 30, 2011

VIBGYOR

For a girl, I'm quite laid back and boring to shop with. But today I was in a mood to shop. Yes, you heard me right. It was raining and I went out to shop alone. At around 6 after college I went to a busy shopping complex. Having nothing in particular to buy I went to the accessories area and found nothing interesting. I even went to the vegetables and fruits section. I finally ended up picking a pair of green footwear and an orange khadi bag. All of a sudden, I seem to have fallen in love with all the different colours. If you didn't know -- I was a very grey and brown person before. I couldn't stand any other colour. Here I am, totally in love with exotic green and orange and indigo and what not! Talking of colours, I just finished reading True Colours by Adam Gilchrist which is a beautiful account of his life. Very honest and candid. All you cricket fanatics would like it. I can also brag about how I passed Gilchrist looking in his eye and didn't care to even say a 'hello'. On a different day, I would have probably gone crazy and taken a few snaps with him and would have told him how I love his batting and keeping. Things have changed with yours truly. She's a matured kid now. She's not crazy about anyone except Graeme Swann and Rafa ;)

No comments: