Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shout Out

A shout out to my friend and some interesting stuff: There was this girl in my class whose note on facebook I happened to read accidently. That probably opened up a new dimension in my life. The note spoke of 2012 and introduced me to David Wilcock. A few weeks after I read the post I spoke to that girl in class about it which I hardly remembered by then. She kept speaking, I kept asking questions. I found her very welcoming much opposite to the notion I had of her. I knew she was intelligent but what I didn’t know was that she was a very warm person. She spoke of many things I didn’t know and didn’t want to know. But that conversation left me wanting for more. I was awed by her knowledge and my ego, for some reason, didn’t intervene. I have gone back to her several times since then. It has been a great learning journey for me ever since I met her. I’m thankful to her for introducing me to the 'world of spirituality' so to speak.

Her name’s Kartika and it’s her day today. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to gift her today because I could think of almost nothing creative. I’m probably the last person who would express my feelings aloud except when I write. I wished her a plain ‘happy birthday’ in class :P and that’s it. I’m not sure if I want to link her to this post but I’ll do it anyway. Kartika, here’s wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! =) Don’t you ever dare think no one cares for you. Do you even realize what a gem you are? Let’s celebrate our lives together in Krishnapuram or elsewhere. Let’s all do some gardening, meditation, star-gazing and everything. May be we’ll have our chance to meet a few of our friends from Orion :D I wish you all the success in your life from the bottom of my heart. You can feel that eh? Stay Blessed and keep smiling sister!! =)

Lots of Love and Light!!

XOXO

No comments: